Friday, May 25, 2012

Impressions on the Eurovision Final

For once, I have no real idea how the final is going to pan out, and I have to admit I'm pretty happy about that. 

Songs I'm looking forward to:

1.  the United Kingdom    I'd like to see if Englebert Humperdinck actually is able to perform at the level that people seem to expect him to do.

3.  Albania   Rona Nishliu was the best part of semifinal two, and I hope she can perform up to that level tomorrow.

10.  Italy   It's my favorite song of the "Big Five".

17.  Sweden   Can Loreen live up to the hype that's been following the song all the way through.  Her performance in the second semi was rather lackluster.

21.  Malta   Let's hope he can perform as well as he did on Thursday.  He he can, he has a chance for a great showing.

22.  Macedonia   Kaliopi's performance has become one of my favorites in the final, and I hope she shows well

25.   Ukraine   It's my favorite of the songs in the final, and is a great colorful spectacle.  I hope it makes the top five...

Wish I had more to say, or wanted to get into deep analysis, but it's really not worth it.  Now it's time to sit back and enjoy.







No comments:

Post a Comment