Sunday, April 30, 2017

Eurovision 2017: The Netherlands

I have to admit that I am reserving my judgement on the Dutch entry until I actually see the live performance.

OG3NE has a Eurovision pedigree--having represented the Netherlands back in 2007 at Junior Eurovision and they've become one of the most successful musical acts in The Netherlands.   So, it's not surprising that they would represent their country at Eurovision.


O'G3NE   "Lights and Shadows"

Yes, it does feel like Winston Phillips has been reformed.   But the harmonies.   The harmonies are so infectious that you want to listen to them sing the phone book.

I suspect that this will come alive when performed live--even if the song is extremely dated.   Until then, I have no real way to judge the song.

No comments:

Post a Comment