Saturday, March 23, 2013

Eurovision 2013: France

Dear France 3,

We need to have a talk.  

I love what you send to the Eurovision Song Contest.

You gave me the anchor song when I do my marathon training.


 
Jessy Matador   "Allez Ola Olé"   2010
 
You've inspired my friends in a local burlesque troupe.
 
 
Anggun   "Echo  (You and I)"   2012
 
You've won my approval for taking the Eurovision with a big dose of humor:
 
 
Les Fatals Picards   "L'amour à la française"   1997
 
 
And last but not least, you made me fall in love with her.
 

 

Patricia Kaas   "Et s'il fallait le faire"   2009
 
But this year you chose to send this.
 


Amandine Bourgeois  "L'enfer et moi"
 
I've listened to it.  I've tried to embrace it.  I just can't.  This makes me sad. 
 
Sincerely,
 
Paul at Alaskans Like Eurovision 

No comments:

Post a Comment