Thursday, May 12, 2016

Semifinal Two 2016: Who Will Qualify

Here we go again:   My picks to make the final tonight.

Here's my first analysis of the songs and where they'll fall:

The Sure Qualifiers

  • Serbia
  • Bulgaria
  • Ukraine
The Songs Without A Chance
  • Switzerland
  • Slovenia
  • Denmark
  • Albania
The Undefined Middle
  • Latvia
  • Poland
  • Israel
  • Belarus
  • Ireland
  • Macedonia
  • Australia
  • Norway
  • Georgia
  • Belgium
So, with very little knowledge of the behind the scenes drama, here are my picks.

  • Australia
  • Belgium
  • Bulgaria
  • Latvia
  • Ireland
  • Israel
  • Norway
  • Poland
  • Serbia
  • Ukraine
And my request for anybody who is voting for in this semifinal, please consider voting for this song.


Jamala    "1944"   Ukraine

Jamala is the most talented performer in this year's contest and this is my favorite song in the contest.  There's nothing more I can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment