Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Eurovision 2015: Who Will Qualify?

A close up of part of the stage.
The second semifinal is harder to predict because the songs in this final are much better and there isn't a real voting bloc of countries (save the Nordics) that make choosing songs obvious.

So here we go.

The Sure Qualifiers

The Songs Without A Chance:
The Undefined Middle:
So after killing my darlings, here's my ten
  • Lithuania
  • Ireland
  • Norway
  • Czech Republic
  • Latvia
  • Azerbaijan
  • Iceland
  • Sweden
  • Cyprus
  • Slovenia
I really doubt I have more than six right, but this semifinal has a lot of songs that are all worthy of qualification and I've selected a couple that a true long shots.

And here's where I make my pitch to any European reader:

If you are willing to spare one of your votes for an American blogger, please send one in for Slovenia.


Maraaya  "Here For You"

I've been a fan of Maraaya when I first heard "Here For You" and my love is still unabated.  I want Slovenia in the final and since I have no choice in the matter, all I can do is ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment